Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Paintings from this Summer/Fall

Thick Forest in Autumn


Stacked Triptych.  These paintings look great on a small, narrow wall in a house.  I found they bring life to those lifeless corners that are too small for a larger painting.


This was a commission for a couple who had red furniture in their living room.  This was hung above their love seat and it really tied in the colors in the room.  I loved how they coordinated it.



Simple and crisp.  This was a commission for a woman who liked the colors in my work, but wanted something that had less going on.  


I was in our family cabin when I painted this one.  My sister just moved into a log house and I was painting this for her.  If you look out the window of the cabin you can see some of my inspiration.




No comments:

Post a Comment