Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Some Commissions in 2013

This was the most challenging and wonderful commission I have had yet as an artist.  A couple asked me if I would help them design a very unique painting that would fill up a large wall they had in their house.  We came up with this.  The couple built the canvas frames and I stretch the canvas and painted on them.  It looked better hung on their yellow wall, but here is a picture of it on the wall I painted it on.


A commission done for a friend who loves the colors of Autumn.  It was a larger canvas.  4x8 feet.

Character Birch


Some 4x4 inch small miniatures

Up close on one of the miniatures


Here is a commissioned piece that I painted for a neighbour.  They ordered it around Christmas time and I can't help but think that the season might have had an impacted on the colors chosen too.  They hung it on a 20 foot high wall above a fireplace.  It looks great.





No comments:

Post a Comment